Hello class, and welcome to your very own 4th grade classroom blog! This is going to be something new for you and me. It is something that I'm very excited about and I hope you are as well! This year we will be having a hybrid class. This means that although we will meet in the classroom, there will also be discussions and assignments online through this blog. It is my hope that we will have a great year and learn in the classroom and online. Make sure you all get some practice with the blog. Look around, try posting onto the blog, anything to get you familiar with this. I will be sending a letter out the first day of class for your parents. This blog is not just for you and I, this is for your parents to be apart of too.
First of all, if you or your parents have any questions or concerns please contact
Ms. Kerns
Supplies you will need:
- A three-ring binder
- At least 3 notebooks
- Blue/black ink pens
- No. 2 pencils
- Binder dividers
- 2 different color highlighters
- A ruler
Here is the
calendar for the 2014-2015 school year for you and your parents to refer to.
Here is the information to
contact the school.
No comments:
Post a Comment