Sunday, July 13, 2014

A little about your teacher..

Hello students and parents of my 4th grade class! My name is Ms. Kerns. I'm so excited to be starting this year with you and trying out this classroom blog. First I would like you all to get to know me a little better.

Family:
I have a very large family, who I love very much! My pride and joy is my beautiful 3 year old daughter, Aria. I have two younger sisters and a little brother.

Pets:
I have a pet turtle, his name is Franklin. He's 10 years old.

Hobbies:
I love baking! I have a sweet tooth, so I satisfy it by baking many different goodies.
I also love to read books. My favorite are mystery/suspense novels.

Education:
I graduated from San Diego State University with a bachelor's degree in Psychology.
I'm now attending National University in order to receive my Multiple Subject Credential and Master's Degree.

Please feel free to share a little about yourselves and get to know your classmates!


This is me with my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment